Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Cannot restore from back up for new iPhone says its corrupt…

Customer Question
Cannot restore from back...

Cannot restore from back up for new iPhone says its corrupt or not compatible

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Have no idea what that is?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Can you ring me?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need help setting up my new iphone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/10/2018
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you trying to restore from an iCloud backup, or iTunes, or some other backup?