Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I pay my cell bill on line. card was stolen. I have it

Customer Question
I pay my cell...

I pay my cell bill on line. card was stolen . I have it deleted and now have a new number i would like to use. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I-phone 6

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Latest upgrade

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

The credit card has been stopped by me and I need to change my payment to the new card.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.