Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I played a game on Google and I didn't get my money's worth…

Customer Question
I played a game...

I played a game on Google and I didn't get my money's worth please help me dissing happen more than one time

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My cell phone my number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Note 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I tried to cut it off and turn it back on three time I checked my account is charging to my account but I did not play the game please help me doesn't happen more than once

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.