Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can’t use my password I want it back. Mi I phone 6. Not…

Customer Question
I can’t use my...

I can’t use my password ***** want it back

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Mi I phone 6

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not syre

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A wk I was trying to get my parents marriage license ancestry tried a temper password ***** didn’t work either I want my other one back

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Vinod Menon, Customer Service