Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone 7 won’t charge. I’ve reset it and clean d out the…

Customer Question
My iPhone 7 won’t...

My iPhone 7 won’t charge. I’ve reset it and clean d out the port

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Just updated to th newest

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since 4 pm today. Reset and cleaned out port

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.