Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

MY PHONE WILLNOT ring when I get a phone callL. Apple 7.

Customer Question
MY PHONE WILLNOT ring...

MY PHONE WILLNOT ring when I get a phone callL

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

Turned off phone, reset airplane mode Almost since I got the phone in Sept.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what else to ask.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/10/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Are you able to play music in your iPhone 7?