Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

What is error 3.1 it won’t let my order go through. Kreme. I…

Customer Question
What is error 3.1...

What is error 3.1 it won’t let my order go through .

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Kreme

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I phone 8 plus

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Safari

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just placed 2 orders this week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Please don’t charge my card again this was not what I was suppose to be on and I haven’t received any help. So please don’t charge my card again or my attorney will be in contact with y’all .
Y’all said five dollars and you charged me 31 and I didn’t get any help . So my attorney will be contacting you first thing Monday morning .
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.