Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I bought a Huawei Y5 2017 smart phone in Panama. I am in…

Customer Question
I bought a Huawei...

I bought a Huawei Y5 2017 smart phone in Panama. I am in thousand osks, ca. Now. I want assistance in achieving WiFi in my house for thenHuawei phone, also How to use the phone in CA., U S.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Y5?

I don’t know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Y5? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to activate the phone, but I keep seeing a message that The phone is not connected to the internet,t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there an office in Thousand Oaks where I can take the phone to get help to learn how to use it here in CA.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you aware of your WiFi name and password?

I know my WiFi name and password. I am trying to connect to Huawei office so I can ask them questions but you have not helped me
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

I replied you yesterday as soon as I saw your question.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago