Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need my password. I’ve forgotten what it was? Iphone. Iso,

Customer Question
I need my password...

I need my password. I’ve forgotten what it was?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Iso , not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Resetting passwords with numbers

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/10/2018
Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 4 months ago
Ronald Brock

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question today. My apologies for the delay in response, I just logged on and saw your question. Can you please reply to this message and let me know that you are available and ready to continue?