Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I’m trying to fool the find my iPhone app so it shows my…

Customer Question
I’m trying to fool...

I’m trying to fool the find my iPhone app so it shows my location at a different place than I’m actually at.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.1.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I’m not having any issue with my phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Any progress?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 4 months ago
Ronald Brock

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question today. My apologies for the delay in response, I just logged on and saw your question. Can you please reply to this message and let me know that you are available and ready to continue?

I’m here
Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 4 months ago

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, GPS Spoofing (what you are asking to do with your phone) is not something that you can do on a standard iPhone. If there is a jailbreak available for 11.1.2, then you could possibly find an app that would allow you to GPS Spoof, but on a stock iPhone operating system, this is not available.

Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 4 months ago

If you have any further questions, please let me know and I will be happy to assist as much as I can. If not, I would ask that you please take a few minutes and please provide me with a least a 3 star rating, as that is how we are compensated for our time here on JustAnswers.