Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone is locked cause i forgot password. not this phone…

Customer Question
My phone is locked...

My phone is locked cause i forgot password. not this phone but another

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

About a week set a new password ***** forgot it the number is(###) ###-####madeline harris its s8 samsing android

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

I dont think so but i do have google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just to unlock it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i took to a store and the guh tried holding power and volume buttons down but it wouldnt work cant factory reset
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what service offers?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the phone is(###) ###-####not the one i using now thanks
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the email on THIS phone is***@******.***
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
on secure remote assistance
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 1 month ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. Is the phone asking for a pin or passcode you set up? Also what type of phone is it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
samsing 8 android
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
r u calling me or text whatever is cheaper
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok i cant review the respinse

I will text it is cheaper and if you need me to call later I can.

You do know the password ***** your gmail account correct?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok text
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i hope i didnt pay twice

You did not pay twice because I did not except the call request. I won't unless you tell me to, ok?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
u still gonna text me how to unlock the phone

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
oķk not sure if i know password ***** gmail acct. could be paulie33

(you only need to answer yes or no...please do not provide this information as it will be visible to others on this page)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it says u inable to call

Use your gmail information to log in

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
on which phone this one or lovkrd onr

Another or a PC

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i cant sign in
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think i cant do this so cancel my order.for refund thanks

You need to reset your google password ***** gain access.

Technician: Harry, IT replied 1 month ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
u didnt finish telling me what to do after i sign in to google acct. then wats next

Did you reset the password?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
let me know next step and ill let u no if worked. not having any luck got to go back to work

If you reset your password ***** use the new password ***** your phone

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
after i open my google what do i do next

I am not sure what you are asking.

You needed to reset your password ***** use the new password ***** your phone

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need a passcode tp open my lovked phone i cant use the new password ***** open phone. It has to b a four digit number. Doesnt work.

OK -- that is completely different.

1. Ensure the device is powered off.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up + Bixby + Power buttons at the same time. Release all buttons when the Phone vibrates.
  3. From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data/factory reset.
    Utilize the volume buttons to cycle through the available options and the power button to select.
  4. Select Yes.
    Allow several seconds for the factory data reset to complete.
  5. Select Reboot system now.
Harry, IT