Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone won’t make out going calls, started today. I can…

My iPhone won’t make...

My iPhone won’t make out going calls, started today. I can text and get calls. I shut it down a couple of times

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

At and t

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just started today. I turned the phone off a couple of times to reboot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

3/9/2018
Randy
Randy, Customer Service

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Please follow these steps on your iPhone>

Step 1:

Tap Settings.

Step 2:

Tap General.

Step 3:

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Reset.

Step 4:

Tap Reset Network Settings.

Step 5:

You will get a prompt warning you that this option will delete all network settings and return them to factory default settings. Tap Reset to continue.

Step 6:

Wait while your iPhone resets its network settings.

Once the reset process is done, your network settings will return to its factory default settings. Your iPhone will also automatically restart. Then try making a call. Let me know how it goes please.

Ok I will try it

okay, let me know if you need anything.

I did it and it works. Thank you
One question should I leave the WiFi on?

That's great!

yes, leave the wifi on.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top and click on submit.

Thank you very much!

Randy
Randy, Customer Service
It didn’t work the next day so I went to Apple. Nathan put an app on my phone and later when I called James went into my phone and fixed it.
Thanks for getting in touch again
Elaine

your welcome!