Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am not getting my emails on my iphone 7 plus from

Customer Question
I am not getting...

I am not getting my emails on my iphone 7 plus from Cox Communications

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Cox from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Neither. I was trying to correct the problem on my iphone. Cox said that they had changed their servers and it would probably be best to delete the cox account and than reinstate it.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I do not know.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Have you deleted and added the email back?

No

Please try that and let me know how it goes