Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am locked out of my phone. Please help. Earlier today. I…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my phone. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Earlier today. I was getting bad connection, so I shut it down and now I am locked out and I thought I knew the code, but it is not working.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

OK. Are you going to do this?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an account and all, but I can't remember codes or passwords had them written down, but ac not find them.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.