Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I'm trying to unlock my phone. I think about 4 months ago.

Customer Question
I'm trying to unlock...

I'm trying to unlock my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think about 4 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Ita att they told me I have to go online to do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No ty

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/9/2018
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.