Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am denied purchases. Can you tell me why? Apple iPhone,

Customer Question
I am denied purchases...

I am denied purchases. Can you tell me why?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple iPhone, Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

For a few days. I checked with my bank account and should be no problem. What do you mean what have I tried so far?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/9/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I was reaching out to Apple. This was the website toldvto contact when my purchase wa rejected. Sorry. I need apple
No thanks I was misled