Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Won't let me make purchases. IPhone 6. Since Tuesday make…

Customer Question
Won't let me make...

Won't let me make purchases

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since Tuesday make purchase in game

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Funds r available

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/9/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.