Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I forgot my password and ID. IPhone 6(S) plus. Don’t know?

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** ID

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

IPhone 6(S) plus

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Don’t know?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Password ***** password ***** tried my fingerprint, however if I remember correctly it was face reconditioning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes action

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/9/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.