Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to sync email accounts they don't recognize pof…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sync email accounts they don't recognize pof for either account...keeps asking me to change pw...when I do it still will not recognize the new pw...can't sign in to play store...recognizes no pass words , I have changed several times...in recovery it ask for last pw, I enter it and it signs in...but I go to play store no pw is recognized. ..

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I sign in with my phone number..it signs me in but when I go to play store no pw are recognized?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
It keeps asking for different pm for each email acct...will not sync to update automatically on either account on the tablet..it syncs on my phone but not on my tablet...this is where it ask me to sign in...but recognizes no pw...changed or not?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/9/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

No
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 3 months ago

Ok