Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My wife has a Blackberry Leap #str100-2 and she can no

Customer Question
Good afternoon, my wife...

Good afternoon, my wife has a Blackberry Leap #str100-2 and she can no longer get pictures on her feeds . Could you please correct this from your system , swiping her phone doesn't help. You have had this problem several times in the past year so please correct it again.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Leap?

1,2,4,5,6 is this what you mean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Leap? What have you tried so far?

The last picture she got was Wednesday March 7 th. We have tried nothing else because from previous conversation with BB they finally acknowledge that you have to do from your server??

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/9/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I don't think you can help because it is an only BB problem that keeps recurring. There is nothing wrong with the phone, it is their system that needs fixed.

OK thank you

No thanks, ***** ***** my account the $45.00