Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Phone says it is not backed up, bluetooth doesn't work.

Customer Question
Phone says it is...

Phone says it is not backed up, bluetooth doesn't work. don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I believe it is an apple 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

I know practially nothing about the workings, Have been in hosopital vor a month, Just use for text, phone calls , pictures and e mail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

This message came today

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
don't remember icloud password, never had a password ***** operate my phone
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/9/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.