Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am having trouble with iphone setting for use with hearing…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with iphone setting for use with hearing aids

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Have contacted hearing aid manufacturer and set up the phone according to their instructions. Trouble is I want only telephone calls to come thru my hearing aids. Wven after setting up the iphone for this, when i view a facebook video or your tube the audio comes thru my hearing aids.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Some game apps also come thru the hearing aids. The last time I contacted the hearing aid people they reviewed my settings and then said I needed to contact apple as something is wrong with my phone.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.