Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

1. My password is not being accepted by my iPhone 5. And, I…

Customer Question
1. My password *****...

1. My password ***** ***** being accepted by my iPhone 5. And, I need to change it.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don’t know I’m not tech savvy.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A year. I was sent to two apple stores and they couldn’t help me either. Also, my credit card expired and I have a new one. And, they couldn’t help me with that either.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If this can be resolved will it be transferred to my mini iPad too?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.