Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I reset my iPhone and thery keep telling me Putin the code…

Customer Question
I reset my iPhone...

I reset my iPhone and thery keep telling me Putin the code they send me. Butvim not getting any code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Sunday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I follow the instructions on my iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. They keep saying put the code but no code came. Over and over again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/8/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.