Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need To transfer my dead sons cold out of his phone that I…

Customer Question
I need To transfer...

I need To transfer my dead sons cold out of his phone that I paid for to have everything transfer from my phone to his.every time I try to order tokens his code comes up. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

2 days ago. I think.sometimes I get confused. Because of my dementia

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. They wanted his code. Please help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.