Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It is not my computer it is my phone tech is suppose to be…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my computer it is my phone tech is suppose to be March 16but i need it now i can not call my dr i am disable

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

V tech has a answermachine onit

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Ijust bought it 3 days ago it is supose to be hooked up too the box but it wont work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need tech to come to come out i live alone i can not get to work all it is doing is flashing o

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/8/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.

Please let me know the results

Thank you