Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am unable to reset my password. Just got a new phone and…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to reset my password. Just got a new phone and it will not let me connect to my account

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

This is my phone.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Tried to reset password ***** typing in new one. Then site said unable to connect. Why?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just let me know what to do to get my password *****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/8/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me for which service this password ***** *****?

Please let me know

thank you