Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

HOW DO TAKE MY VOICE OFF THE SIRI RECOGNITION? ITS AN IPOHNE…

Customer Question
HOW DO TAKE MY...

HOW DO TAKE MY VOICE OFF THE SIRI RECOGNITION ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

ITS AN IPOHNE 7 PLUS, WWHICH i PURCHASED FROM AMAZON

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I TRIED PROGRAMMING IT 2HRS AGO, TO TRAFCONE, SOME OFTHE APPS HAVENT DOWN LOADED THE BOS SAIA APPLE A1784 IPHONE 7 PLUS 128GB ROSE IN COLOR

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

ONLY HOW TO GET MY VOICE OFF THE SRIR OR HOWTO RESET IT SO THAT THE OWNER CAN PUT THERE VOICE ON IT

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/8/2018
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Let me navigate you to enable the settings.

Settings > General > Siri > Siri Voice > You can choose the voice (Male or Female) and language (American or British or Australian)

If you want to input an new voice, you can just turn off and turn it back on to set up with a new voice