Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone isnt dead but the battery keeps telling me to

Customer Question
My phone isnt dead...

My phone isnt dead but the battery keeps telling me to charge it and its not turning on

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

The apple updates? I've never done them its my company phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so I mean it told me that my stoarge was up so I started clearing some of my space up then it started acting up

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/8/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the model of your phone?

Please let me know

Thank you

iphone 6

Thanks

Can you please hold the home and power buttons until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the phone restart and tell me how it then operates please

i’ve tried that. That didn’t work

Did you have a computer there?