Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am having trouble with my iphone. I cannot connect to

Customer Question
Good morningI am having...

Good morningI am having trouble with my iphone. I cannot connect to iTunes as I don't know my login or password. I also keep getting a message which says ''This iphone hasn’t been backed up in 28 weeks. Backups happen this this iphone is connected to power, locked and on wifi.''I have taken my phone to a repairer and he took all the information from one phone to put on another and said I needed to connect to iTunes on the old phone to enable me to access apps etc on my new phone.Sorry I am a complete novice at these problems so any assistance would be appreciated. I have returned the sim to my old phone (and cannot access calls) as I apparently need to get the login/password ***** so I can complete the connection to the new phone.It would be appreciated if you would contact me on my husband's phone to discuss (0407 980 975).With thanksMaree

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Many years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/8/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?