Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am not sure because phone needs the latest update. How do…

Customer Question
I am not sure...

I am not sure because phone needs the latest update. How do I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone 8 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I need to know what can be added to my phone to prevent hacking and eavesdropping.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe someone is trying to hack my phone. It’s my neighbors.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/7/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. What is happening that has you thinking the device is being hacked?