Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have Id and password issues. I phone. Not familiar with…

Customer Question
I have Id and...

I have Id and password *****

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not familiar with the term

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It’s been going on for me 6-8 months. I’ve tried to get Tech help but with no success after I hang up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought I paid a fee for assistance

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/7/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. What issue are you having with your ID and password?