Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I badly need to download GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR on my IPHONE.

Customer Question
I badly need to...

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

MY IPHPNE IS 7+

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I TRIED Google Support and was able to complete 2 Verification but to add the authenticator was the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I made sure of my email address at gmail and password ***** correct.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

But without commitment to any membership. I pay the $36.

What is the issue that you have when you try to download the app?

Ok