Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I woke up this am with “No Sim” in the top left corner of my…

Customer Question
I woke up this...

I woke up this am with “No Sim” in the top left corner of my iphone 7plus. Sent a message to Apple support on my phone and have gotten 2 emails saying they have tried to call. I can’t call out or text and have not received any calls all day. My phone has been at my side all day.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

The most recent 11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just since this am. I turned the phone off and turned it back on and still the same

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No fixed it myself
No I finally fixed it myself; so I have no need from you now.