Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It keep telling me that my phone format is not right. Then…

Customer Question
It keep telling me...

It keep telling me that my phone format is not right. Then now my password ***** ***** correct.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

It's been a while.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No. I do not know how to do that . I need help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.