Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I want to put my iPad and iPhone on my service plan. Can you…

Customer Question
I want to put...

I want to put my iPad and iPhone on my service plan. Can you help me with this?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Consumer cellular

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

The only problem I have had, is that I could not call until I rebooted a couple of times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

A couple of times I could not call out without rebooting

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Disregard request