Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do i delete stopwatch and find phone from my veryfitpro…

Customer Question
How do i delete...

How do i delete stopwatch and find phone from my veryfitpro smart band?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It's an iphone 6. Not sure where to find the OS.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

This is happening on my veryfitpro health tracker. Started about 2 weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that the problem is on my smart band.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I believe the phone is IOS 11.
3/7/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

You want the stopwatch deleted or is it acting up?

I want the stopwatch deleted (or Activity time mode) as I don't use it and the Find Phone mode as well as it buzzes three times every so frequently and I don't need that.
If the cost for a phone call is $27, please don't call me. Please just explain how to correct the two problems above.

I do not need to call I am fine helping you here. Those messages are auto-generated. Give me a few minutes to see if we can delete these.

You should be able to stop it by holding the button on the side until your tracker vibrates.

There is no button on the side.

The right side of the screen acts as a button.

OK. Pressing there does not make it vibrate. If I am in the activity mode and press there, activity mode disappears temporarily, that is it is back when I go through the various cycles.

Do you have the app on your phone?

I have the app that shows the activity mode, main page, details, device, sleep mode,etc.
It is ID115, version V27 APP Version: V 1.93. Find Phone is turned off.
Any luck?

Settings?

Under User, there is System Setting (Unit Set, APP Version, Restart Device and Feedback)

This is the version that is not customizable.

I don't know what you mean by that. I started with this tracker Jan. 14 and these two problems did not happen until recently.
Since we have had no solution and Just Answer stated money is totally refundable, I would like a refund please.
Hello. Are you there?