Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iphone shows a defunct id. how do I get it to show the…

Customer Question
My iphone shows a...

My iphone shows a defunct id. how do I get it to show the right id?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do I check that?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It is my wife's iphone. I'm trying to cure it for her.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
My wife had her email with comcast when apple id was first opened. We changed that on ipad when we dropped comcast over a year ago. I guess we just didn't address her phone. It is now asking for me to enter the password ***** which was changed for the new id. The old id shows on her phone. I just need to help her change it on the phone.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.