Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

My phone wont charge so I bought a new one I don't known my

Customer Question

my phone wont charge so I bought a new one I don't known my icloud password ***** it wouldn't let me sign in now it has a iTunes picture and I donnt know what to do
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: probably a few weeks ago
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: no I don't know how . is there a phone number I can call you at
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i ddont guess i put the card from my old phone in it and it was trying to send something to my number but the new phone wouldn't let me receive a messege or call
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.