Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone wont charge so I bought a new one I don't known my…

Customer Question
My phone wont charge...

My phone wont charge so I bought a new one I don't known my icloud password ***** it wouldn't let me sign in now it has a iTunes picture and I donnt know what to do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Probably a few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don't know how . is there a phone number I can call you at

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I ddont guess i put the card from my old phone in it and it was trying to send something to my number but the new phone wouldn't let me receive a messege or call

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.