Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have 6plus iPhone & there is a problem with IC devise I am…

Customer Question
I have 6plus iPhone...

I have 6plus iPhone & there is a problem with IC devise I am told can you help.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

The latest up date let me \get it for you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just found out abou8t it yesterday when I ask a tick that buys older iPones & he would not even take it He would have taken my 6 phone that my wife uses

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I get it fixed?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

but I am off to choir practice now Tomorrow’s that is a IC chip gone bad

OK