Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I didn't change my password on my iphone 6 but its the wrong…

Customer Question
Hello i didn't change...

Hello i didn't change my password ***** my iphone 6 but its the wrong password ***** wont let me use my phone for 15 mins, to try again

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A year ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No i don't know about that tool

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No i'll try it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/7/2018
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.