Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I CANT GET INTO REMINDERS ON MY IPHONE. IT'S BEEN SO AGO I…

Customer Question
I CANT GET INTO...

I CANT GET INTO REMINDERS ON MY IPHONE.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

IT'S BEEN SO LONG AGO I CANT REMW

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO. HOW CAN I DO SO.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. THANX

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/7/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about reminders. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have do not distrub turned on?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I DO NOT HAVE DO NOT DISTURB TURNED ON.
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

Do you have notifications turned off in notification center?