Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am locked out of my phone due to a password issue. I

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my phone due to a password ***** I thought it was the same password ***** on my I Pad,but that did not work. The phone did not unlock with that code,or another one I thought could be it. I simply forgot what it is . As it is the phone is completely useless to me.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Last night about 9pm

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to sync to iTunes?

No. I am locked out. If I try anything it disables the phone. I hate these codes. I have only had it for 2 days.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to get this thing unlocked.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Otherwise I will have to drive50 miles for help
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 5 months ago

Is it a 4 or 6 digit code?