Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I’m trying to do an in game purchase but after I type

Customer Question
I’m trying to do...

I’m trying to do an in game purchase but after I type password ***** won’t go threw I’m thinking it was because I tried to make a purchase when funds not available

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Today Nd nothing yet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/7/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about in app purchases . I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have a card on file?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.