Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Opened up safari went later tried to unlock phone and tried…

Customer Question
Opened up safari went...

Opened up safari went later tried to unlock phone and tried several times to lock with passcode and it says iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes but I'm afaird I will lose everything. what can I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never. I only had it about a month

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I am a friend to the person that has the problem so i am on my own computer. would you need any of his info?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/7/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

No thank you to the phone call remember my phone does not work I'm locked out
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

Sorry that is automatic. It is not intelligently designed.

Do you have a back up?