Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

With my iPhone it won't ring just goes to message bank. How…

Customer Question
With my iPhone it...

With my iPhone it won't ring just goes to message bank.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do I find that out. Receding I changed the SIM card while overseas, and the phone is asking to update trusted number but I have now replaced it with my Aldi SIM card

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I didn't realise that the phone was not ringing, I changed the SIM card last Sunday. I tried to ring my phone from another phone because I just changed the ring tone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/7/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?