Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My IPhone only work with the EarPods. I have the IPhone 6S.

Customer Question
My IPhone only work...

My IPhone only work with the EarPods

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have the IPhone 6S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Last night I got some salad dressing on my table while I was having dinner and It may

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Went some ore inside the plug

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/7/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.