Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need the code number for my acvount. My phone. IPhone 6S.

Customer Question
I need the code...

I need the code number for my acvount

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 6S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It says to go to statement

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not get statements for visa

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your iPhone code question.

Either your iPhone is Offline, or it is Online.

- If Offline, go to Settings

then to iCloud,

then tap on your Apple ID username, and then tap on Get Verification Code.

- If Online, go to Settings

then to iCloud,

then tap on your Apple ID username, and then tap on Password & Security

and then on Get Verification Code.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.