Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I seem to have 2 apple ids on my iPhone. Recently I

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have 2 apple ids on my iPhone. Recently I purchased an iPhone thru telus. When the person at telus went to download the data from my old iPhone to the new iPhone it said that nothing had been uploaded to the cloud since December 2016.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Which one, the new or old one?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I've really just been ignoring the message from the username I don't use anymore and using the other one but it's the old one that's giving me trouble.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
2/7/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. Do you know the username of the old account?