Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Got my new phone today after losing old one. It is asking me…

Customer Question
Got my new phone...

Got my new phone today after losing old one. It is asking me to provide a verification code, but sending to my IPda and there is no message. Tried several times

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Just got my phone today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

How to get verification code sent to my computer instead of phone & IPad

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
2/7/2018
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!